Health is wealth. Hence, it’s imperative that you pay attention to all your body parts including your feet. Based on research, ASISCS, Orthofeet, Nike, and Brooks came up with comfortable shoes that you can use with different types of foot diseases.
A shoes manufacturer has to respond to the needs of its client to be able to become relevant to its customers in the 21st century. For one, foot diseases are common, and one of the most prevalent is Accessory Navicular Syndrome. Therefore, it’s crucial that this type of clientele be served with the appropriate product.
Quick view top rated Best Shoes For Accessory Navicular Syndrome in the Market today
|Product Name||Our Rating||Image||Check Price|
|Brooks Dyad 6 Running Shoe|
ASICS Men’s GEL Nimbus 17
What is Accessory Navicular Syndrome?
It’s a syndrome characterized by an irritation or trauma to the os navicularum or os tibiale externum. These are bone cartilages found in the inner side of the feet. The syndrome is considered to be congenital.
Nevertheless, research studies revealed the suggestion of a genetic influence. Thus, if one or more of your family members are afflicted with the condition, your risk of acquiring it is increased.
What are the causes of Accessory Navicular Syndrome?
The root cause can be congenital (from birth), or it can be caused by repeated trauma or excessive irritation by the use of a pair of improper walking boot or footwear. Therefore, the quality factor of your shoes is pivotal to the prevention of the syndrome.
What are the symptoms?
It can be asymptomatic, or it can also produce symptoms, such as pain, inability to walk properly, bony prominence, and sometimes, inflammation or swelling. Since the secondary Ossification center may be affected, there could be additional symptoms, such as back and leg pains.
What are the recommended treatments?
You can consider physical therapy, immobilization of the affected feet, or the use of orthotics in your shoes. A removable walking boot would also alleviate the pain.
For acute pain, you can take in analgesic medications, and apply ice to reduce the inflammation. Take note not to apply the ice directly into the skin. Wrap it with a soft cloth or towel to prevent damaging the skin.
We have compiled a list of the top 3 walking and running shoes for your convenience. You may want to browse and choose the most suitable shoes for you.
Top 3 Best Shoes For Accessory Navicular Syndrome
1. Brooks Women’s Dyad 6 Running Shoe
- Durable cushioning featured by BioMoGo
- Prevents moisture formation due to breathable mesh
- Firm foothold provided by internal support saddle
- Safe to use because of addition of non-toxic ingredient
Ease of Use
The Brooks Dyad 6 is one of the best sneakers for accessory navicular syndrome. If you have bunions, trauma or a similar condition in your foot, the spacious toe box will provide comfort. Likewise, it’s good for flatfooted persons. It can also accommodate orthotic devices, for individuals who need them.
The shoes are made of synthetic raw material, coupled with soft padded inner tongues and collars. When running, the upper mesh helps protect your feet from inclement weather conditions. Also, the Natural rubber and mesh offers breathability for cooler feet environment.
- Maximum durability provided by its high abrasion resistant HPR plus outer rubber sole
- Best shoes for accessory navicular bone with their wide footbed areas
- Provides advance stability with its stable mid foot and dual arch pod
- Provides pliability with its Cushole midsole that is energy efficient
- Easy to use as the sock liner can be slipped on and off with ease
- A few complained about the bulkiness of the shoes causing irritation
- Two customers complained about their ultra-softness making it difficult to run
- More expensive than some brands
2. ASICS Men’s GEL Nimbus 17 Running Shoe
- 100% synthetic or textile high quality material
Ease of Use
The shoe’s reflective dark gel cushioning glows in the dark; thus, is ideal for night runners. This feature makes it unique from other brands of best running shoes for accessory navicular bone. The ComForDry X-40 removable insoles prevent moisture formation. This would allow your feet to remain dry throughout your run. Meanwhile the outsole is made of long-lasting AHAR rubber.
In addition, the material of this footwear brand is made of 100% synthetic or textile high quality material.The effective heel clutching technology allows the shoes to fit into the shape of your feet. Hence, it’s also a comfortable physical education shoes for students working out in the gym. This feature provides you a longer lasting usage, while you wear them more comfortably.
- Comes in fashionable colors
- Exceptional durability as materials are of good quality
- It fits perfectly because of its FluidFit feature and mesh that can be stretched in multiple directions
- Reduces shock on ground or pavement impact due to its ASICS gel-cushioning material
- Increases running efficiency with its Guidance Trustic System
- Narrower sizes
- Laces are shorter
- A few buyers complained about its bulkiness and heaviness
3. Orthofeet Women’s Plantar Fasciitis Orthopedic Diabetic Walking Athletic Shoes Coral Sneakers
- Trendy design
- Alleviates pain
- Prevent bacterial contamination
Ease of Use
The Ortho-Cushion system allows easy gait and appropriate air cushioning to your feet. The incredible design features orthotic insoles, cushioning heels,and suitable anatomical arch support. The interior lining is padded with soft foam that can provide appropriate footwear for persons with plantar fasciitis, diabetes, accessory navicular syndrome, navicular tuberosity, heel spurs, and other foot conditions.
The construction of these best running shoes for accessory navicular syndrome offers significant footwear solution to women with various foot pains. These may include pain in the cartilage, posterior tibial tendon, ostibialeexternum, sesamoid bone, and the fibrocartilage.
- Prevents foot diseases, such as diabetes because of its Orthofeet Diabetic Walking features
- Provides wide toe box, easing painful symptoms caused by bunions, and other foot deformities
- Alleviates pain and helps cure asymptomatic foot conditions with its ergonomic mixsole
- Comes in beautiful design and colors
- Helps prevent bacterial contamination due to its anti-microbial foam and fabric features
- Shorter laces
- One buyer reported the short size of the shoes
- A few customers complained about the discomfort of wearing the shoes
Buying Tips for the Best Shoes for Accessory Navicular Syndrome
1. Find out what your feet needs
Do you have any feet abnormality? What is this specific condition? You have to identify it. You must know the answers to these questions before attempting to buy a pair of walking shoes.
People have individual differences with regards to sizes and preferences. Each one has some unique needs. Identify yours before choosing your pair of running shoes.
2. Choose the shoes that could respond to your needs
Once you know your feet’s specific requirements, the next step is to browse for products that could meet your needs.Choose what’s best for you, and not what’s best for other people.
Measure the toe box and find out if your recommended medical orthotics can be accommodated. This is crucial for your well-being. Otherwise, your syndrome could worsen, or you could be causing a new foot problem.
3. Prioritize comfort and safety
Keep in mind that your comfort and safety is more important than how cheap the product is. As mentioned previously, wearing shoes that are not comfortable can aggravate an existing disease and can be the cause of new ones.This fact has to be emphasized as it’s essential in choosing your ideal footwear.
Being safe and comfortable would indicate that the shoes have to be properly cushioned, the material breathable, and that there is effective foot support. Your feet should not smell, or be bathed in sweat or moisture. An ion foot perfume could help diminish the odor, but the continued dampness of your feet, when running, can harbor a variety of microorganisms.
4. Consider the durability of the shoes
After comfort and safety, you must consider the durability of the shoes. You could save a considerable amount of money, if your choice is of outstanding quality. Buying a pair of durable shoes once a year at a more expensive price is better than purchasing a cheaper pair of shoes three times in a year.
Look into the textile, synthetic and rubber materials used for the running shoes. They have to be sturdy and long lasting. You may want to read about the shoe’s product specifications.
5. Determine the affordability of the shoes
Naturally, this is a crucial factor that you must consider. No matter how safe, comfortable and durable a pair of walking shoes is, if you cannot afford it, then what’s the use of choosing the right one for you.
However, if you’re diligent enough, you can always find the perfect shoes for you – at the right price. Surely, you can afford to tighten your belt to spend a few more dollars for your appropriate footwear.
6. Choose a fashionable designA fashionable design is crucial for people who often attend vital occasions after a walk or run. It would be great to sport a pair of trendy walking shoes in case this incidence occurs. It won’t hurt you to be ready in such unexpected occasions.
Among the top 3 best shoes for Accessory Navicular Syndrome, the most recommended for men is the ASICS Men’s GEL Nimbus 17 Running Shoe. For women, it’s the Orthofeet Women’s Plantar Fasciitis Orthopedic Diabetic Walking Athletic Shoes Coral Sneakers. Nonetheless, as we mentioned earlier, the final choice should depend on your foot’s requirements. You’re the best judge for that.
If you follow these pointers, you would save time and energy in searching for a pair of shoes suitable for your use. This list would assist you in deciding quickly.
In severe cases of navicular syndrome, consult your physician for appropriate therapy and medication.